The Indiana Sheep Association is offering a scholarship equivalent to the registration fee to the 2020 Howard Wyman Sheep Leadership School. The school is conducted by the National Lamb Feeders Association and will be held the week of July 12 in the San Angelo,Texas area.
To qualify for consideration, a person must be:
1. Resident of Indiana and a member of ISA
2. Presently own sheep in Indiana
3. Less than 50 years of age
4. Willing to share experiences with other Indiana producers after attending.
To be considered for this scholarship:
1. Send a letter to the Indiana Sheep Association, 3506 Heathcliff Ct., Westfield, IN 46074 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The letter should address why you would like to attend the Wyman Sheep Leadership School and what you hope to gain by attending.
3. All letters or e-mails must be received by May 1, 2020. ISA Executive Committee will make the final selection and recipient will be notified by May 15.
Recipient will be responsible for their own travel expenses.
This is a great opportunity to meet producers from across the country and learn more about the sheep industry!
For more information contact Bob Benson, ISA Executive Director at 317-896-2213 or email email@example.com